Online Academy offers the best academic content and live lessons using intuitive digital curriculum platforms.
Online classes. Personal attention.
With live, teacher-led instruction three times daily, our virtual classes mirror an on-campus block schedule to keep students focused. Regular assessments keep students on track. Inclusion and collaboration keep them engaged.
Online Academy: A day in the life
A typical day for K-8 online students mirrors the blocks of time used for on-campus instruction. Whether on-campus or online, Paramount students follow a full-day academic schedule. Online teachers meet with on-campus teachers once a week for strategic planning sessions to develop weekly lesson plans and review student data from the previous week.
- English Language & Social Studies 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Extended Core 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Math & Science 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Online Academic Instruction
Our instructional cycle allows teachers and students to focus on one learning target at a time.
- 15-minute, teacher-led mini-lesson
- Teacher monitors student mastery of guided practice problems
- Teacher provides real-time feedback in Google Classroom
- 10-minute, standards-based exit ticket aligns with Indiana’s state assessment rigor
Visit Student & Parent Services to learn about FREE tutoring options.
This location does not have an address
Select a location for more information