Student and Parent Services
Our teachers, students, and families work together to honor each child’s individual experience.
Need help? We’ve got you.
We offer many resources and opportunities for guidance and mentorship to support families.
Academic, Social, and Behavioral Support for Students
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) and Special Education programs
- Multilingual Learner (MLL) support for students and parents
- FREE, in-person student tutoring sessions on campuses
- FREE social and behavioral counseling
- Speech, occupational, and physical therapy
- Access to in-person student programs and services including after-school enrichment and athletics, summer school, a mentoring program, and more
School Menus and Food Services
Support for Parents
Before and After School Care is available on the Brookside, Cottage Home, Lafayette, and South Bend campuses.
- Brookside offers YMCA Before and After School Care Enrollment
- Cottage Home offers YMCA Before and After School Care Enrollment
- Lafayette offers several before and after care options, so please contact their front office for details.
- South Bend partners with the Boys & Girls Club for before and after school care.
Other parent groups and services
- The Family Allies Community Team (FACT) hosts several academic-focused parent nights to bridge gaps in the school-family partnership.
- Our School Community Organization (SCO) strengthens the link between school and home by encouraging parent involvement.
- This Community Resource list for Brookside, Cottage Home, and Englewood schools offers contact information for central Indiana health, county, energy assistance, employment/training, social services, and more.
- This Community Resource list for Lafayette offers important contact information and local resources.
- Online Academy parent training programs are available at the Online Academy training site or online for parents outside Indianapolis.
This location does not have an address
Select a location for more information